Turlock REALTOR Clarence Oliveira can help you understand everything you need to know about the home selling process.
Not all Turlock real estate licensees are the same; Turlock REALTOR Clarence Oliveira belongs to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR) are properly called REALTORS® and he proudly displays REALTOR on his business cards and other marketing and sales literature.
Turlock REALTOR Clarence Oliveira is committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. Clarence subscribes to a strict Code of Ethics and as a REALTOR is expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate.
Real estate transactions are one of the biggest financial dealings of most people’s lifetime. Transactions today usually exceed $250,000. If you had a $250,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a certified professional accountant? If you had a $250,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering the small upside cost and the large downside risk, it would be wise to work with Turlock REALTOR Clarence Oliveira when you are selling a home.
If you’re still not convinced of the value of working with Turlock REALTOR Clarence Oliveira, here are more reasons to use one:
- When selling your home, Turlock REALTOR Clarence Oliveira can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace as well as the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
- Often, Turlock REALTOR Clarence Oliveira can recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of your property.
- Turlock REALTOR Clarence Oliveira markets your property to other real estate agents and the public. In many markets across the country, over half of real estate sales are cooperative sales; that is, a real estate agent other than yours brings in the buyer.
Turlock REALTOR Clarence Oliveira acts as the marketing coordinator, distributing information about your property to other real estate agents through a Multiple Listing Service (MLS) or other cooperative marketing networks, open houses for agents, etc.
- Turlock REALTOR Clarence Oliveira will know when, where and how to advertise your property. There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. NAR studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts. When a property is marketed with the help of a REALTOR®, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Turlock REALTOR Clarence Oliveira will prescreen qualified prospects and make sure a professional REALTOR® accompanies buyers through your property.
- Turlock REALTOR Clarence Oliveira can help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position. This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing – and a lot of possible pitfalls. Turlock REALTOR Clarence Oliveira will write a legally binding, win-win agreement that will be more likely to make it through the process.
- Turlock REALTOR Clarence Oliveira can help close the sale of your home. Issues may arise between the initial sales agreement and closing (also called settlement or escrow), for example, unexpected repairs might be required to obtain financing or a title problem is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. Turlock REALTOR Clarence Oliveira is the best person to objectively help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing.